Chief Commissioner, Hyderabad Zone has conducted a meeting with the Superintendents Associations (AIACEGEO) on 26-2-2015 for framing of new Inter Zonal Transfer Policy for Superintendents of Hyderabad CCA,. Our Hyderabad Zone Association and Guntur Association have attended the meeting. Tirupati Association have submitted written submissions.
Commissioner, Hyderabad-I Commissionerate also participated in it.
It has been agreed by the Chief Commissioner that:
1. Tenure on promotion from Hyderabad Zone to Vizag Zone will be 990 days.
2. Tenure on rotation from Hyderabad Zone to Vizag Zone will be 330 days
3. For lady officers it will be one time tenure of 330 days.
4. Officers transferred on rotation during AGT,2014 and completing one year on or before 31-7-2014 will be repatriated in this AGT to Hyderabad Zone.
5. Other officers completing prescribed tenure of two/three years will be repatriated in this AGT to Hyderabad.
6. Vizag Zone Officers completing minimum tenure of four years in Vizag Zone will be eligible for applying for transfer to Hyderabad Zone without any cap.
7. Officers promoted during CR-2014 and later on will be sent to Vizag Zone in this AGT as per the requirement. Left over officers will be sent next year as per the requirement.
8. Only after completion of the CR batch and subsequent batches, senior officers will be sent on rotation as per requirement in future.
9. Since all the CR-2014 and subsequent batch officers need not be sent to Vizag in this AGT, which set of officers should go to Vizag Zone in this AGT i.e. from bottom of the list or vice-versa will be decided later.
10. IZT Policy will be issued by next week.
11. Alert list will be published by 15th March,2015.
12. IZT Order will be issued by 15th April,2015.
13. The new IZT Policy,2015 will be effective for all the officers promoted from CR-2014 onwards.
We thank the Hon'ble Chief Commisisoner, Hyderabad Zone and Commissioner, Hyderabad-I Commissionerate for being receptive and considerate towards Associations submissions and for giving a well-thought out, forward looking and humane IZT Policy.